« Home | He's 9 going on 16 » | He blew so well! » | it's about to explode » | Sold to the man from Connecticut! » | Speechless... » | I'm in the process of completing a marathon! » | This ship is about to sail... » | Just signed on the dotted line » | Yes, I do... and I hope I won't regret it! » | 180 days: Before and After » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 

I slept with a new man last night


Those who read these words with horror, please settle down. I am still married (and faithful) to my dear hubby (it's going to be 10 years on the 19th of this month).

He had a bday earlier this month, and he's starting to feel the weight of the years (this is my explanation of his strange behavior). Some of his hair is turning grey but what I am referring to is the new pj he bought yesterday. He's always worn t-shirts and "leisure pants" to bed, mostly uncoordinated but comfortable pieces of clothing. All that changed yesterday. He bought one of those pjs my father has always worn. They manufacture this type of pj for the ageing population, those well over 50, with lots of grey hair or no hair at all. Is this where we are headed? What is next? Grecian Formula? White sports socks in his sandals?

Lordy, Lordy, what will it be when he's forty????

My Photo

About me

  • I'm Lolita
  • From Canada
  • Challenges... don't we all love a good challenge? University, married life, a mortgage, kids, keeping my sanity while we cruise through life at 100 MPH... why not try my hand at teaching for a year. After all, a school year is only 180 days - anyone should be able to survive 180 days, right? Well, I'm about to find out - follow my journey and enjoy my trials and tribulations as I embark in this 180 day rollercoaster ride of teenage hormones and drama, spiked with discipline, homework, exams and surprises I'm sure...
My profile

Check this out

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates