« Home | Where the hell is the "OFF" button??? And I would... » | Day 4: Whose line is it anyway? » | Day 3: My feet hurt and I'm tired. » | Day 2: What teachers do all night (and you'll be s... » | Day 1: Ped Day (which I learned stands for "Pretty... » | The Day After Tomorrow... » | Who's your daddy? » | 10 years ago, we took the plunge (and the water wa... » | What a klutz! » | I slept with a new man last night » 

Monday, August 29, 2005 

Day 5: Easy Mondays...

Well, since our work week is spread over 4 (intense) days, we have the benefit of having a day off, and in my case, it's Mondays. This means that I will be having long week-ends all year, it also means that once I get my act together (ie get the planning done during the OTHER days of the week) I will have a real day off. Today has been quite productive:

- Get the girls to daycare - CHECK

- Get some breakfast and drink as much coffee as possible - CHECK

- Prepare this week's biology lectures, assignments, and think of the first upcoming test - CHECK

- Feed blue-eyed son and friend nutritious lunch - CHECK

- One load of laundry - CHECK

- Get some more course prep done - tackling this as soon as this post is done

- Go to the dentist - soon to be done

- Get my daily post in - almost there

- Cut the grass around the pool - keep dreamin'...


I watched (with A LOT of sadness) the last episode of Six Feet Under last night. I don't remember enjoying another series as much as this one, and getting attached to the characters such that I can't get the final 5 minutes out of my head (once again, an "OFF" button issue - perhaps the neurologist could help with that...). I suppose having watched all 5 seasons in less than a year made me "bond" more with the characters ...

My Photo

About me

  • I'm Lolita
  • From Canada
  • Challenges... don't we all love a good challenge? University, married life, a mortgage, kids, keeping my sanity while we cruise through life at 100 MPH... why not try my hand at teaching for a year. After all, a school year is only 180 days - anyone should be able to survive 180 days, right? Well, I'm about to find out - follow my journey and enjoy my trials and tribulations as I embark in this 180 day rollercoaster ride of teenage hormones and drama, spiked with discipline, homework, exams and surprises I'm sure...
My profile

Check this out

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates