« Home | Day 54 and 55: I'm a corrections officer - just cl... » | Day 53: Class council » | Day 52: The sound of the drill is driving me nuts! » | Day 51: Looks like I'll be damned... » | Day 50: My brain is mush and my heart won't go for... » | Day 49: A Tim Bit to lift their spirit » | Day 48: A series of miscellaneous events... » | Day 47: Dangerous Curves... » | Bad hair = bad post » | Bad hair month » 

Sunday, November 13, 2005 

The week-end is almost over...

... tonite is best tv night, and yet I feel like simply going to bed now and waking up tomorrow. Screw dinner. Screw the kids' baths. Screw The Housewives (not literally of course).

Sheer exhaustion from running after the twins all day yesterday and today. Exhaustion from trying to keep the mess they create as they move around to a minimum. I can't imagine what the lives of those with sextuplets is like. They probably live on caffeine pills - I could use a couple right about now...

Lots to do tomorrow to prepare for the upcoming week. Including getting those surveys counted and analyzed...

Gotta go - the cavemen* are calling for my help.

*cavemen: hubby and bro-in-law who are working hard on the kid trap - oops - I mean on the basement.

The only thing missing is "screw the husband." :)

Have a great week!

I almost put it in there... Have a great week too!

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

  • I'm Lolita
  • From Canada
  • Challenges... don't we all love a good challenge? University, married life, a mortgage, kids, keeping my sanity while we cruise through life at 100 MPH... why not try my hand at teaching for a year. After all, a school year is only 180 days - anyone should be able to survive 180 days, right? Well, I'm about to find out - follow my journey and enjoy my trials and tribulations as I embark in this 180 day rollercoaster ride of teenage hormones and drama, spiked with discipline, homework, exams and surprises I'm sure...
My profile

Check this out

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates