« Home | Day 22: 10 things I learned this week... » | Day 21: The big skeleton in my closet... » | Day 20: How to torture the teacher - this group de... » | Day 19: What can I do with the Mexicans? » | Day 18: Keeping this blog a secret... » | Day 17: Finding the answer in your sleep » | Day 16: Teaching from the gut » | School of parenthood - lesson #1 » | Day 15: Teaching is a lot like driving... » | Day 14: Can I sue them for this? » 

Sunday, September 25, 2005 

TV Night


I watch too much TV. But I was raised to always aim to be ABOVE AVERAGE - so I should be proud to watch more TV than the average North American.

That being said, I just can't wait to post this and go sit in front of the boob tube tonight and catch up on the stuff I can't watch most weeknights because I'm caught up in my "homework" - or too pooped to do anything but go to bed super early.

Jusy like yesterday. My 3-year twins tucked me in at 7:30PM - they were still full of energy. I was dead to the world. No drugs, no alcohol. Just plain me tired and ready to catch many many zzzz...

Gotta go - I'm desperately looking forward to the premiere of Desperate Housewives - and catching up on a couple of L&Os (Law and Order - I watch ALL of them) that started last week.

This is a Desperate Housewives family, also. It's all the kids have been talking about all week.

I was so sure Rex was NOT dead - that somehow we were simply tricked (just like Bree) into thinking he was... I guess it's not as radical as killing off THE main character in Six Feet Under, but still...

I totally watch too much TV. I loved the premier of DH, and Grey's Anatomy (you could watch it for Biology). We have a DVR and watch all the things that are on after our bedtime (10 pm) early the next night.

We watch way too much TV. Of course, I am watching and blogging right now.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

  • I'm Lolita
  • From Canada
  • Challenges... don't we all love a good challenge? University, married life, a mortgage, kids, keeping my sanity while we cruise through life at 100 MPH... why not try my hand at teaching for a year. After all, a school year is only 180 days - anyone should be able to survive 180 days, right? Well, I'm about to find out - follow my journey and enjoy my trials and tribulations as I embark in this 180 day rollercoaster ride of teenage hormones and drama, spiked with discipline, homework, exams and surprises I'm sure...
My profile

Check this out

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates