« Home | Day 11: The short post » | Day 10: Migraine is the word of the day... but ju... » | Writing the thin red line... or at least "wishing"... » | Day 9: My little rant about the rescue efforts in ... » | Day 8: The proof is in the pudding » | Day 7: 26 large coffees and a stun gun please » | Day 6: "So you DON'T have a teaching degree? Aaaaw... » | Back to school night » | Day 5: Easy Mondays... » | Where the hell is the "OFF" button??? And I would... » 

Friday, September 09, 2005 

Day 12: When sleep becomes a necessity


I'm writing this post after sleeping for almost 11 hours. I went to bed before the kids. At 6:45PM last night, I asked my lovely hubby to take care of the kids because I needed a little nap before The O.C.

Well, next thing I know it's 11PM and I am a complete zombie.
And the next thing after that, it's 5:33AM, and Christine (who went to bed later than I did, and is 33 years younger than me) is waking me up, and requesting some breakfast.

Today is "Test Day" - I have 5 teaching periods and I am seeing all 4 groups - they are writing their first biology test. That means more correction on the horizon for me... I still have 75 Technology tests to mark - which I think I will work on while they write today's test.

Good think I have the Bic Red Pen Super Pack...

My Photo

About me

  • I'm Lolita
  • From Canada
  • Challenges... don't we all love a good challenge? University, married life, a mortgage, kids, keeping my sanity while we cruise through life at 100 MPH... why not try my hand at teaching for a year. After all, a school year is only 180 days - anyone should be able to survive 180 days, right? Well, I'm about to find out - follow my journey and enjoy my trials and tribulations as I embark in this 180 day rollercoaster ride of teenage hormones and drama, spiked with discipline, homework, exams and surprises I'm sure...
My profile

Check this out

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates