« Home | Day 10: Migraine is the word of the day... but ju... » | Writing the thin red line... or at least "wishing"... » | Day 9: My little rant about the rescue efforts in ... » | Day 8: The proof is in the pudding » | Day 7: 26 large coffees and a stun gun please » | Day 6: "So you DON'T have a teaching degree? Aaaaw... » | Back to school night » | Day 5: Easy Mondays... » | Where the hell is the "OFF" button??? And I would... » | Day 4: Whose line is it anyway? » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

Day 11: The short post

I wish this software would start ringing and flashing when a blogger writes a NEVERENDING post. As I re-read yesterday's post, I was wondering if anyone fell off their chair while reading it - not because I documented a particularly astounding discovery, but because my migraine-drug-induced keyboard diarrhea was somewhat overwhelming after a while. Bla-bla-bla- somebody stop me!!!

To counterbalance yesterday's post, this one will be extra short.

I feel pressure. Nothing to do with lowel bowel pressure or yesterday's post. Just pressure to prepare course material and get my act together. Yesterday evening was unproductive (I obviously couldn't get my fingers off the keyboard)and it's close to 7PM tonight and I have to think of a way to occupy one class for 2 hours (I'm thinking of setting them up with the laptops and having them research something - what I'm not sure yet - but then that means more correction/work for ME!!!).
I need to plan biology as well since all four groups are writing the test on the first chapter - now I have to learn the digestive system again so that I can teach it to them. Hmmm...

Signing off, stressing out, but at last, DRUG FREE - so all is not lost...

My Photo

About me

  • I'm Lolita
  • From Canada
  • Challenges... don't we all love a good challenge? University, married life, a mortgage, kids, keeping my sanity while we cruise through life at 100 MPH... why not try my hand at teaching for a year. After all, a school year is only 180 days - anyone should be able to survive 180 days, right? Well, I'm about to find out - follow my journey and enjoy my trials and tribulations as I embark in this 180 day rollercoaster ride of teenage hormones and drama, spiked with discipline, homework, exams and surprises I'm sure...
My profile

Check this out

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates