« Home | Days 43 and 44: I will survive, I will survive... » | Day 42: Tomorrow is parents-teacher night... » | My day at the spa with Paris Hilton » | Day 41: The light can be dim... » | Day 40: The light at the end of the tunnel... » | Day 39: The power at my fingertips... or is the po... » | Day 38: Playing dentist or the pleasure of pulling... » | Setting the record straight regarding my addiction » | Day 37: Today started at 3:00AM... » | Days 35 and 36: The plumber is coming. » 

Thursday, October 27, 2005 

A fresh new look!!!

I slapped him around hard enough, he finally caved and worked on a new look for my blog.

Let me know what you think! (and I mean by that what you think of the LOOK, not your feelings about spousal abuse).

Your fresh new look has inspired me to change mine as well. I've spent six hours on mine! I find myself in this crazy country...

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

  • I'm Lolita
  • From Canada
  • Challenges... don't we all love a good challenge? University, married life, a mortgage, kids, keeping my sanity while we cruise through life at 100 MPH... why not try my hand at teaching for a year. After all, a school year is only 180 days - anyone should be able to survive 180 days, right? Well, I'm about to find out - follow my journey and enjoy my trials and tribulations as I embark in this 180 day rollercoaster ride of teenage hormones and drama, spiked with discipline, homework, exams and surprises I'm sure...
My profile

Check this out

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates