« Home | Day 46: The early bird gets the worm » | Day 45: A new trick with the treats... » | A fresh new look!!! » | Days 43 and 44: I will survive, I will survive... » | Day 42: Tomorrow is parents-teacher night... » | My day at the spa with Paris Hilton » | Day 41: The light can be dim... » | Day 40: The light at the end of the tunnel... » | Day 39: The power at my fingertips... or is the po... » | Day 38: Playing dentist or the pleasure of pulling... » 

Friday, October 28, 2005 

And so Lolita was born at 9:00PM...

I am still somewhat paranoid that the students will find this blog. This is probably worsened right now by the fact that I've been awake since 2:30AM and it's now 9:00PM...

My body is approaching the breaking point - but until I get there I am working on some more correction and entering the grades in the system. Monday is the last day of the semester - everything has to be final by next Friday. And I wouldn't mind taking a couple hours to myself on Monday since it's my day "off".

I've decided to change my signature to Lolita - of course I have no idea whether old posts will now say "Louise" or "Lolita" but it doesn't matter - from now on, I am Lolita and don't anyone dare make any connection between the virtual blogger and the fake teacher.

Lolita, eh? too funny....but whatever works for ya...lol...have a good one

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

  • I'm Lolita
  • From Canada
  • Challenges... don't we all love a good challenge? University, married life, a mortgage, kids, keeping my sanity while we cruise through life at 100 MPH... why not try my hand at teaching for a year. After all, a school year is only 180 days - anyone should be able to survive 180 days, right? Well, I'm about to find out - follow my journey and enjoy my trials and tribulations as I embark in this 180 day rollercoaster ride of teenage hormones and drama, spiked with discipline, homework, exams and surprises I'm sure...
My profile

Check this out

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates